Overview of Nero Google Cloud Prerequisites
The following is an overview of the steps for getting started with Nero Google Cloud.
Step 1 - Consult meeting with Nero team
Before getting a project set up in GCP for you research team, the Nero team will meet with you and discuss your project requirements. Please send email to email@example.com with subject: “Nero GCP consult meeting”
Step 2 - Complete Data Prerequistes
All users who will utilize Nero Google Cloud will need to complete the Data Prerequisites
Step 3 - Submit SNOW ticket for Nero GCP Project Creation
The Nero team will provide you the specific SNOW form link, use the following instructions for filling out the form.
- Select “Used for High Risk Data?” and “Used for PHI Data?”
- Under “Which organization are you working with?” –> select Nero Project
- In the Project Name box, please also include your DRA number
- Project Owner should be the Stanford Faculty member who is the Principal Investigator, PI”
- Provide the Project Task Award (PTA) number and corresponding information
Cost for using GCP
Cloud infrastructure costs are passed through to faculty via PTA# to cover the explicit GCP costs and within the first year we will define labor recovery costs.